Each week, we strive to offer every child an exciting large group setting as well as individual attention. We want to capture your child's imagination, intrigue them, and set them on a course of discovery.
Each weekend, we offer high-engergy, age-appropriate programs that consist of songs, games, and creative teaching. Our facilities are jam-packed with toys, crafts, and lots of great kids just like yours.
Designed For Parents And Kids
The children's classes meet at the same time as our adult service, and are designed for all children from birth through 5th grade. So while you are experiencing the creative, life-changing worship of Westbridge Church, your children are experiencing it as well!
Westbridge Community Church strives to provide a safe, fun place for your children to learn more about God during the weekend service. Here are some of the steps we take:
- We conduct background checks on all volunteers who work with children.
- We provide nametags with corresponding numbers for all children and adults to ensure that only an authorized person is picking up your child.
- Rooms are well staffed with adult volunteers and assistants.
- Classrooms are open to viewing at any time by any parent.
- We ensure that all rooms and bathrooms are clean and sanitary.